Data & Analytics
Data. If you don’t know where to look, you will be at a complete loss. Fortunately, at TamTam we do know where to look. We analyse user behaviour to the core, so we know exactly what obstacles the user comes across on the digital path and we clear these away.
First, we decide the KPIs and success factors together. With these objectives, we draw up a measuring plan. In this way, you will know exactly how the marketing campaigns are performing, how the website or app is used and where there are optimization opportunities. We prefer to do this along with you: In order to make the objectives measurable, we must implement Google Analytics, which consists of the following steps:
- Implementing a basic measuring code (including cross domain tracking)
- Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Measuring secondary interactions (from ‘read more’ links to the use of social buttons)
- Setting up conversion objectives and funnels
- Activating e-commerce reports
- Possible link to your own sales system
After going live, together we keep an eye on the results using analyses, dashboards and reports. What is going well? What could be better? On the basis of these insights, together we set priorities for each following release. We give workshops and advice so that the required knowledge is also available within the organization. Build, measure, learn!